Poster

 Poster

  Original Image


 Inspiration Image

Artist Statement

This is my take on a propaganda poster based off of a photo of myself and a prior propaganda poster "Make Art Not War". I created both the image of myself and the poster by utilizing the pen tool as well as opacity and color. I did my poster on make art not war as I believe that there is a lot of violence and fighting today globally, if people would express themselves through art or creative means rather than violence I believe the world would be a much better place. I also really took inspiration from the originally with the ring of flowers as nature is a topic that I like to bring into my works.

Comments

  1. Cas I know this is totally unrelated but I need your help right now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I W W B

Id HW 1