Ai HW 1

    The pen tool is one of the most versatile tools in Illustrator. If you can get a good grasp on the pen tool then you will be set. I think I'm starting to get the hang of the pen tool, some of the more complex shapes and curves like the circle with a point that are more complex will take more practice to be able to do it efficiently.


    Of the tools shown off in this video the star tool and rectangle. While it is easy to make a star or a rectangle, I think shaping the it into something that I will use will be difficult. I don't see myself using this tool very often, most likely just choosing to use the pen tool or a brush for more control even if it takes a bit longer.

        In this video it also went over some of the properties and more detailed ways that you can use the tools. I thought that the pathfinder options when using the rectangle tool were interesting and will probably come in handy. I think being able to combined and separate pre-existing shapes will allow a lot of creativity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poster

I W W B

Id HW 1