Introduction - 0

     Hi! I'm Caspian Schultz, I've lived in Cape Coral, Florida for the last few years, about 2-3 south of Tampa. I enjoy music and concerts, I enjoy alternative-indie and rock genres. Some other hobbies of mine include photography, both video games and board games, and watching animated shows from all countries. I'm a big fan of people watching in cafes and coffee shops and have enjoyed riding the streetcars here in Tampa.

    I'm a Freshman here at University of Tampa majoring in criminology and criminal justice however I'm thinking about either switching majors to a digital art or adding a digital art as a double major. I'm excited to be in this class to further learn Adobe software. I know Photoshop however I'm unfamiliar with the other Adobe products. I'm also excited to see some other aspects of digital art and hopefully figure out what I want to major in or what art I'm interested in exploring.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poster

I W W B

Id HW 1