PS HW 1

In the documentary, I really liked the pictures of the women in the Congo, especially Ester's photo. In most of Platon's photos I can see the beauty from a technical standpoint but they don't make me feel anything or feel connected to the people in the photo. However, with the Congo Women I did see their emotion and feel somewhat connected to the women just by looking at a photo.


This is the photo that I took that I feel captures what Platon was trying to capture. With Platon's photos the eye were one of the big focuses, making sure the eyes were clear and they had their shine. I personally prefer pictures where the subject isn't looking at the camera or is looking off the frame of the picture so I chose to do that rather than look straight. I also feel like this action is a good representation of myself as I don't like making eye contact or looking at people faces id rather look behind them or away from them when talking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poster

I W W B

Id HW 1