Somewhere

 Original Scene from Into the Wild

Original Photo of Me

Final Edit Scene

Artist Statement

The movie I chose was Into the Wild as I have a deep connection with that movie. I watched the movie while in High school after my mother told me that the story reminded her of me. For years I told my mother that I would get a Volkswagen bus and drive with no destination in mind just to see the world. For this piece I had to use many tools, the two most utilized being the masking layer and the brush tool. I masked the entire background of the photo of myself and used the brush tool to help accomplish this and to also add new shadows and highlights. Different affect and adjustment layers were also used such as levels and color balance as well has blending layers life soft and hard light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poster

I W W B

Id HW 1